For more than 20 years firefighting vehicles plant “Spetsavtotekhnika” is one of the largest plants – manufacturers of fire and rescue technique in Russia.
Plant outputs of up to 100 models of technique. Vehicle production is carried out on any chassis. The customer can choose both standard production vehicles and order technique to its requirements. The company has implemented a multi-level quality control for design and manufacturing processes according to the ISO 9001: 2015 quality system.
Also, FVP “Spetsavtotekhnika” is an active member of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation, which indicates its reliability and stability. The cost of the Plant’s products does not exceed the average market, and in some cases, lower than it. Pricing is flexible and depends on many indicators (for example, chassis, materials, fire technical armament, delivery, order quantity, etc.) and is calculated individually. With each customer of the plant, individual terms of payment under the deal are negotiated. The customer can choose a convenient method of payment, as well as a convenient method of delivery or customer pickup. All products have a warranty period. If necessary, plant specialists carry out installation, debugging, training.
Employees of the company carry out a full cycle of customer support from the moment of receipt of the application until the transfer of finished products, as well as the full range of after-sales technical support.
FVP “Spetsavtotekhnika” is innovative company. Plant is developer and manufacturer of unique innovative product that has no analogues in Russia, with a low cost of use and maintenance – highly effective fire extinguishing system by compression foam NATISK (fire vehicles and mobile units of extinguishing).
System NATISK is destined for extinguishing all types of fires:
- At industrial enterprises,
- At oil refining and chemical plants,
- At mining enterprises,
- At construction sites,
- In buildings of any number of floors,
- In business buildings
- Private property, etc.
Main advantages of system NATISK:
- Quick shot down of flame and temperature reduction. Reducing the time of fire extinguishing to 5-7 times.
- Reduction of water consumption by 5-15 times.
- Operate at low and high temperatures (from – 50 ° C till +50 ° C).
- Supply of extinguishing agents by the vertical pressure line to a height up to 250 m.
- High range of stream the extinguishing agents up to 30 m.
- Compression foam NATISK successfully used for extinguishing different types of fires – as with extinguishing of petrol, petrochemicals, vegetable oil, as with extinguishing of wood, rubber and etc.
- Foam stays on horizontal and vertical surfaces for long time.
- NATISK system due to its unique properties wets the burning surface, thus preventing smolder and re-ignition.
- Cheap consumables (foaming agent, water, compressed air).
- The amount of produced NATISK compression foam per vehicle from one refuel is up to 100,000 liters.
Due to small dimensions, but high fire extinguishing efficiency, mobile units are very popular in enterprises – one unit can replace a fire vehicle. Any simple person can use them.