|Engine power, horsepower||
|Max. speed, km/h||
|Truck crew, ppl||
|Overall dimensions, mm||
|Full name||ERV-7 (Ford Transit)|
- Comfortable cabin design enables occupancy for the fire-crew of 7 people (including the driver).
- Сabin provides audiovisual contact between a combat crew and the passenger compartment.
- In the cargo salon are located fixings for breathing apparatus and additional cylinders, fire technical armament.
- The cargo compartment are used corrosion-resistant materials (aluminum alloys, plastic).
- An additional auxiliary heater is installed in the car
- Mobile unit “NATISK-50 BL”
- the signal loudspeaker installation SAP-2C 200
- portable electric generator
- devices for communication
Rescue vehicles can be equipped with highly effective mobile units NATISK-50 BL