Kamaz 43114, 43118, 65111
|Engine power, horsepower||
|Truck crew, ppl||
|Overall dimensions, mm||
- hydraulic rescue tool,
- alternating current generator 220V,
- lighting equipment,
- communications and warning device,
- a set of pneumatic lifting jacks,
- cutting equipment,
- respiratory protection equipment,
- fire-fighting equipment
- the body is equipped with the site for the transportation of cargo,
- side door of compartments and rear doors provide easy and quick access to equipment, placed in a car,
- lifting device installed in the rear part of the vehicle allows demounting obstructions.
The emergency-rescue vehicle ERV-20 is designed to deliver the crew, rescue, medical, anti-fire, technical and other specialized equipment to the site of fire (of the accident), and perform actions in the rescue work. ERV can be used in areas of temperate climate on all kinds of roads.