Kamaz – 65111
|Engine power, horsepower||
|Max. speed, km/h||
|Truck crew, ppl||
|Overall dimensions, mm||9300х2500х3350|
|Water tank capacity, l||
|Foam tank capacity, l||
|The type of fire pump||NCPN-40/100|
| Pumping head at rated capacity (normal
pressure stage) m H2O
| Rated pumping capacity (high pressure
|Fire pump position||backwards|
|Max. pump lifting capacity, m||7,5|
|Full name of foam fire tanker||FFT-8,0-40 (65111)|
- Stationary foam/water monitor is mounted behind the cab.
- Comfortable cabin design enables occupancy for the fire-crew of 7 people (including the driver).
- Сabin of the truck crew is double row consists of two parts:Front nominal leaning back, rear stationary. They are connected by audio-visual intercom via window aperture.
- Сabin is heated by standalone heater (preheater).
- There are comfortable folding footrests under the lateral compartments.
- Vehicle is equipped with two sets of foam elevator PO-75.
- Vehicle is equipped with two portable foam masts.