Kamaz – 43253
|Engine power, horsepower||
|Truck crew, ppl||
|Overall dimensions, mm||7200х2500х3350|
|Water tank capacity, l||
|Foam tank capacity, l||
|Type of applied fire pump||NCPN-40|
|Rated pumping capacity
(normal pressure stage), l/sec
|Pumping head at rated capacity
(normal pressure stage) m H2O
|Fire pump position||backwards|
|Max. pump lifting capacity, m||7,5|
|Valid full name||FT–3,5-40/100 (43253)|
- Cabin of fire-crew consists of two sections: front and rear. They are connected by audio-visual intercom via window aperture, which is sealed automatically when the cabin is switched to the transport position.
- Cabin is equiped with an independent heater.
- Capacity of a foam tank is made of corrosion-resistant materials.
- Walkways on the roof of the fire tanker have a non-slip coating.
- Capacious compartments under the firefighting technical armament provide the opportunity of expanded configuration.
- Can be serviced in temperate climate at an ambient temperature from -40 to + 40 °C.