Fire tanker FT-5,0-40 NATISK (43118)
- Volume of extinguishing agents up to 100,000 liters.
- Continuous operation of the nozzle “A” from its own capacity – up to 40 minutes!
- The area for extinguishing of highly inflammable liquids and combustible liquids with compression foam with a standard intensity of 0.027 l / (sq. M. * S) is 500 sq. m.!
- Automatic maintenance of multiplicity regardless of flow and pressure!
- System management is easier than a regular smartphone!
|Base chassis||КАМАZ 43118|
|Engine power, horsepower||300|
|Engine type||Diesel engine|
|Combat crew, ppl||6|
|Overall dimensions, mm||8750х2500х3200|
|Water tank capacity, l||5000|
|Air supply for foaming||unlimited|
|Foam tank capacity, l||300|
|Valid full name||FT -5,0-40 NATISK (43118)|
SPECIFICATIONS OF SYSTEM NATISK:
|System of compression foam||NATISK-800KS|
|Volume of produced foam, l||from 20 000 until 100 000|
|Maximum flow of solution, l / min||800|
|Operating pressure in bar||3-10|
|Dosing of foamer,%||0,6-6,0|
|Adjusting multiplicity of foam||from 1:5 till 1:20|
|Range of feed of water through the hand nozzle , m||up to 35|
|Maximum flow of forced air, l/min||4 600|
Learn more about the system NATISK you can here.