Kamaz – 43118
|Engine power, horsepower||
|Truck crew, ppl||
|Overall dimensions, mm||8650х2500х3300|
|Water tank capacity, l||
|Foam tank capacity, l||
|Type of applied fire pump||NCPN-40|
|Rated pumping capacity
(normal pressure stage), l/sec
|Pumping head at rated capacity
(normal pressure stage) m H2O
|Fire pump position||backwards|
|Max. pump lifting capacity, m||7,5|
|Valid full name||FT-6,0-40 (43118)|
Fire tanker can be equipped with option “integrated system NATISK“.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF SYSTEM NATISK:
|The extinguishing agent||compression foam|
|Volume of foamer, l||2|
|Volume of produced foam, l||1 500 – 6 000|
|Consumption of ready foam, l / s||15|
|Operating pressure in bar||5|
|Maximum pressure in bar||10|
|Dosing of foamer,%||0,6|
|Range of feed of water through the hand barrel , m||до 25|
|Air supply for foaming||in air cylinders|
|Air cylinder, l||50|
|Type of foamer,%||1|
- Comfortable cabin design enables occupancy for the fire-crew of 7 people (including the driver).
- Cabin of fire-crew consists of two sections: front and rear. They are connected by audio-visual intercom via window aperture, which is sealed automatically when the cabin is switched to the transport position.
- Cabin is equiped with an independent heater.
- Can be serviced in temperate climate at an ambient temperature from -40 to + 40 °C.
- By increasing the height of the inner space of the cabin is achieved comfortable movement of fire-crew inside of it.