Fire tanker FT-7,0-40/4 (43118)
Fire tanker FT-7,0-40/4 (43118) is intended to ensure fire safety of urban settlements, industrial and oil-producing facilities outside settlements with poor access roads and in off-road conditions.
Technical Parameters of Fire tanker FT-7,0-40/4 (43118)
|Base chassis||Kamaz – 43118|
|Engine power, kWt (hp)||
|Truck crew, ppl||
|Water tank capacity, l||
|Foam tank capacity, l||600|
|Rated pumping capacity (normal pressure stage), l/sec||40|
|Rated pumping capacity (high pressure stage), l/sec||4|
|Pumping head at rated capacity (normal pressure stage) m H2O||100|
|Pumping head at rated capacity (high pressure stage) m H2O||400|
|High pressure fire hose||CPVDK- 2/400-60 (90)|
|Fire pump position||backwards|
|Max. pump lifting capacity, m||7,5|
|Full name||FT–7,0-40/4 (43118)|
|Possibility of installation
the option “integrated NATISK”
- Stationary foam/water monitor installed on the roof of the cab.
- Comfortable cabin design enables occupancy for the fire-crew of 7 people (including the driver).
- Cabin consists of two sections: front and rear. They are connected by audio-visual intercom via window aperture, which is sealed automatically when the cabin is switched to the transport position.
- Cabin is heated by standalone heater.
- There are convenient retractable running boards under the lateral compartments.