|Base chassis||UAZ-315195 / UAZ HUNTER|
|Engine power, horsepower||
|Max. speed, km/h||
GASOLINE 92 OCTANE
|Truck crew, ppl||
|Overall dimensions, mm||
White (State standard specification 505 74-02 TSGS number A30)
- All-metal body is divided by a partition into cabin and cargo compartment.
- A special loudspeaker unit SGU is installed on the roof of the car.
- The headlamp for search is installed on the body of the vehicle, which is controlled via remote in a driver’s workplace.
- Fog lights are installed on the car as additional equipment.
- There is an additional generator for uninterrupted operation of electrical equipment installed in addition
Rescue vehicles can be equipped with highly effective mobile units NATISK-35 BL