|Max. speed, km/h||
|Engine power, horsepower||
GASOLINE 92 OCTANE
|Truck crew, ppl||
|Overall dimensions, mm||
- Use of UAZ chassis provides good passability in the heard-to-reach areas.
- The use of additional heating can keep the operating temperature in the cargo part of the vehicle during winter time.
- Angle of opening of rear doors is about 180 °, which provides easy access to the equipment.
- The platform on the roof provides the vehicle with large-scale equipment: three-section retractable fire ladder, scaling ladder, stick ladder.
- hydraulic rescue tools
- 220V AC generator
- lighting Equipment
- communications and warning devices
- gas detector equipment
- a set of pneumatic lifting jacks
- radiac instrument
- cutting equipment
- means of respiratory protection
- fire-fighting equipment
Rescue vehicles can be equipped with highly effective mobile units NATISK-35 BL